Wednesday 12 September 2012

Welcome!

Hello.. to anyone who may ever read this!
I have decided to create this blog after years of obsessing over hair, make-up and nails. I am often stood in the hair dye isle of Boots or on the ground floor of Debenhams for waay too long hesitating over purchases and feel that it would be nice for me to share my finds with others.

Often when buying a nail polish or lipstick I have a quick browse online to see if I can find a few swatches and if I can add to the collection of swatches already out there and help people to see if they would truly like a product then I'll be happy!

The blog will focus on nail polishes by a variety of brands, cosmetics (particularly Clinique, Estee Lauder, MAC, No7, Benefit and brands found in Superdrug/Boots) and haircare products including shampoos, conditioners, intensive repair treatments and even hair extensions and hair dyes!


x



No comments:

Post a Comment