Sunday 1 March 2015

Modelsownit.com Nail Polish and Accessories Haul!

I am a HUGE fan of Models Own polishes. I first noticed them when I worked at Boots a few years ago and have followed their journey ever since. They have colours for everyone, release collections regularly and are particularly great at releasing lots of my beloved pinks!

One thing I especially love about Models Own however is their annual 50% off sale. I remember a few years ago trying to get all my friends and family to like their Facebook page as they were going to announce a sale once they reached 100,000 likes. They now boast a very impressive 280,000 likes which just shows how much their fan base has grown. 

I've attached some images of my Models Own sale haul from last month. You may notice that there aren't too many polishes actually there but I am just as in love with Models Own's accessories as I am with the cute little bottles!

One of my favourite accessories are the tweezers. I bought these same tweezers a while back, before it came with the storage container, and they are the best tweezers I've ever used. They have a slanted head which make them incredibly precise compared to tweezers I've used in the past which can barely grab the hairs. 

Something I've purchased yet haven't tried before is the Nail Art Tool Kit. I'm really excited to give this a go and will make sure to share a review when I do!

Let me know in the comments if you managed to grab anything too!






Imogen x


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend them! Their polishes are fantastic and it's now rare that I buy from any other brands. :) Imogen x

      Delete