Monday 9 March 2015

My Models Own Collection...

As mentioned previously I don't just love the polishes, I love pretty much everything Models Own release. From Artstix and nail art pens, to eyeliners and make up sponges, Models Own are fantastic!




I decided to see just how many polishes I'd collected over the past few years and was quite surprised by what I saw! I am known for sticking to pink nails 9 times out of 10, so there's no surprise that the majority of my polishes are pinks. What was surprising was the amount of greens and darks I'd amassed. It may not look like many but I so rarely wear green on my nails that I didn't even realise I had a few different shades!

My favourite collection has to be the Hypergel range (I love almost every colour of the 30 polishes they've released so far) but my favourite polish is probably Wonderland, Shades or Sundress. 




What's your favourite Models Own polish?

Models Own can be found online at www.modelsownit.com, in Superdrug stores across the country and in super cool Bottleshops across the world.

The polishes usually retail at £4.99 but Models Own are currently on 3 for 2 at Superdrug! 

Please see http://www.modelsownit.com/stockists for the full range of stockists. 

Imogen x

No comments:

Post a Comment